They Have Bail

They Have Bail

Good afternoon, world. How are you? I am fine. I'm quite happy with that last recording, Slings and Arrows. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get booed if I performed it. I also derive pleasure from being able to express some of my more bitter feelings in an attractive, musical way. I heard someone say 'they hate my heaven' last night. I'm not crazy about it, myself, if I have to share it with them, I guess.

You may have been hearing something about their evidence. That's my word for their word that rhymes with the only other word in a filthy prison scum's brain. It consists of an explanation that falls apart upon the slightest examination. For example, Lord Black would be the last person to tell you that the stupidest thing you can do is to point to a rich person being out of jail as proof of his innocence. And what's their proof about Blue Rodeo and Coldplay not being in prison since I rewrote another song they stole?

I wonder if CBC or NBC could explain this bail better to me. Where did they get their bail money? Where did Blue Rodeo and Coldplay get their bail money? From my royalties for writing my music? Do they factor the bail money in as they're planning their tours? Do they use the profits from Japan to pay the authorities in Canada or the U.S.? Is the offence redeemed by its profits under 'Cheney Law'?

Let's examine some other evidence, off the top of my head. Oh, how about the slowdown in musical output over the last few years. Is it because I bullshitted the first two hundred? I'll be posting a video on YouTube shortly where I open my GarageBand program in my Mac and show you my recordings - (4:58pm) see above. You can see how the early ones were fast, only two or three tracks. Now all my recordings are usually at least twenty tracks.

I have to go for now. Don't listen to too much about me while I'm gone.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments