Flimsy Hard Drive

Flimsy Hard Drive


Working on my visual presentation lately, as indicated above. Quite an improvement from my last post of that song in late October of this year. I'm going to need a new computer soon. I'm almost out of memory on my old 2009 Mac Mini that I first wrote about here in my 2010 blog Monoblogs of Playdough. Did I share something like the above video before? All of the effects I'm using now in my videos were available ten or eleven years ago, and I'm starting to remember playing my guitar in that silly way in a past post - a long time ago.

And Flimsy's a good song, I think. I just see songs as good or bad, never as evil. A good artist struggles to provide a wide range of work to please his listeners. It's just the business that wants to categorize artists into products that need to overlook ten hours of music to focus on one three minute single that doesn't quite fit with the others. I'm not sure Simper is an appropriate song to judge me completely by. It's more of a specialized, experimental, progressive kind of song. I obviously wrote the words while depressed, probably as a result of some of the other seven songs being in the hands of dirty fraud bands on the radio. Now that's evil. My music wasn't evil, but their crime was totally evil. And who wants to call me evil now? After I suffered all those violations of my work? After they took my poems and my music and my hopes and dreams and lied to children with them to make extra profits? I'm the evil one, am I? Right. And where was this decided? Was it at the same black mass where I was elected the bloody sacrificial lamb back in 2007, in honour of Lucifer's birthday? Let me tell you all, you have it completely wrong if you think being stuck here like this makes me evil. My problem is that I am not evil enough, apparently.

It sure looked to me like the business opened up its arms and beckoned me forth back there in 2010, 2011, and 2012. Yes, that was before all the thousands of posts that I'm having such strange problems with online, with other people hacking into them, the ones that consists of hundreds of violations committed by stars and media, the ones that I've been living daily for the last eight years in front of everyone's eyes. And when the business beckons you in, you're just supposed to blindly embrace them, right? Because no one came to me about any contract or TV deal, but there was my life playing on national television somehow, and where did those groupies come from? So was I supposed to see that on TV and go running over to NBC with my tongue hanging out or something? Well, everyone of those assholes who stole my things would have, but I needed to make a conscious decision about it. My conscious, waking state is the one that has morals, which is why the business may have bypassed this obstacle and appealed directly to my subsconscious, which is a lot more like them. My conscious, moral self, which no one on their side ever bothered to contact, ultimately won that battle.

Anyway, if you like the music, you'll just listen to the music. I used to find hip-hop a little abrasive, but I know that if I went up to an artist like that and spoke to him in person, he'd probably be really nice. That's just the style of music. My mother thought Hendrix was evil when she saw him on TV with his guitar between his legs, but I love rock and he seemed like a good soul.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments