Silence Is Guilty

Silence Is Guilty


For anyone who saw me walking here to the Central Branch from my home, this is what I was screaming at the top of my lungs: ARE THEY STILL PLAYING MY NEW SONG, SLINGS AND ARROWS, ON THE RADIO WITH BLUE RODEO'S NAME ON IT? Because they're not allowed to play my music on the radio without my consent. I repeatedly yelled this question all the way here, and it looked like several of the passers by recognized my face and my voice, but I got no answer. Then, just before I entered the library, I stood in front of the CBC and shouted the same question. I asked them to get their cameras to come and 'frame' me while I shouted my question at them. Then I added another question for them: IF NOT, WHAT FILTHY LIES ARE BEING TOLD ABOUT ME TO PROTECT THOSE VAMPIRES YOU CALL STARS?

I guess I'm a little upset over seeing how overloaded with music files my computer has become from the eight-year-long activity of rewriting popular music that was stolen from my first YouTube account. I need to buy a new computer now and the pricks who stole my music seem to have the money I need more than I do.

I'm posting a video to YouTube now to show you why I need to buy a new computer after over eight years of this. I'll embed it here when I'm finished. Visit my Chronology of Recordings for more information on this topic.

4:33pm I just finished restoring my diary notes from Nanaimo to my account here. Someone took the poem I had in it and was using it against me. I kept hearing people putting me down with words like 'foot' and 'grief'. If they liked the poem, I can't tell by restoring it now. I only hear about how I'm a degenerate whenever someone steals my beautiful poetry and music and other things.

I'd be out of this masochistic region if I only had the money. I guess I was counting too much on my eleven years of tax credits owed to a person classified as disabled by his government. The questionnaire they wanted my doctor to fill out was confusing. The question he misunderstood was something like 'Is the condition present when walking, standing up, running, walking, skipping, or only at teatime?' He vaguely answered 'yes' and they disqualified me because my condition should be permanent, not just at teatime. Well, I'm still struggling with them, but I'll start saving my money again. By the time they reject me again, I might not need their help.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2018. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

Comments